Monday, April 20, 2009

Crying in the Bluebonnets

Ever want to do something and it just not work out the way you had planned? Well, yesterday I had the great idea of going to take bluebonnet pictures...along side the road, all dressed up...in the evening. WHAT WAS I THINKING? It started out okay, but went downhill from there. By the end, both of my kiddos were crying! I was pretty disappointed. We got all dressed up and I did not get one single good picture of the two of them together. SO,we are going to forever remember this as "crying in the bluebonnets". Maybe I will get brave and try again?!







You can definitely tell by the end that they just wanted to go home. I was happy to do so.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry, Becky! However, you will have this memory and one day you guys will look back and laugh at it. Ha. You got some good ones of them alone, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They may be crying but they sure do look cute! I love Landrey's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry,the last one is from me. Forgot to sign in.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete