Sunday, February 8, 2009

Is that a chicken pox?


Yep! Cole came home from school and said, "I need lotion; I have a dry spot." Well, I lifted his shirt and sure enough...15 spots. He had the chicken pox. He of course started jumping up and down on the bed yelling, "I have chicken spots...I have chicken spots...I don't have to go to school!" Oh my goodness, what are we going to do with him? We counted them and he had 15 but by bathtime he had 29. Of course, we had to have a cookie to make him feel better, thus the chocolate face.

I am happy to report that he is doing much better now, and he will be going to school on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad he is doing better. He is the first little one I have heard of having the chicken pox in a long time. I'm glad it wasn't a severe case. And isn't is amazing--the healing power of cookies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH poor little guy! Glad to hear he's doing better

    ReplyDelete